Golfers Car Hire Cyprus
Hiring a car in Cyprus for your golf trip? We have cars that are ideal for golfers!
Finding the right car rental deal for your golf break or day out can take time - but we have drawn together the most popular cars, vans and people carriers our golfing clients prefer. Whether it's just a couple of you on a day out or a large group of golfers heading for the sun, we have the cars for you.
Our car hire comparison service is designed to be more flexible when it comes to vehicle types, with a far greater range of 4x4s, SUVs, People Carriers and Passenger Vans, all of which we find appeal to golfers. We are also unique as we are the only car hire company which is based in one of the biggest Golf Clubs in Cyprus which is based in Kouklia Paphos called the Aphrodite Hills Resort.
This year the Aphrodite Hills Resort has been chosenfor the largest sporting event to be held in Cyprus - EUROPEAN GOLF TOUR
The Cyprus Open will take place from October 29th – November 1st followed by the Cyprus Classic from November 5th-8th. Both events will be played at Aphrodite Hills Resort and on PGA National Cyprus Golf Course, with prize funds of €1million for each tournament. Both tournaments will be played without spectators and will be subject to the European Tour’s comprehensive health strategy and based on Cyprus Government guidelines.
500 visitors which include some of the best professional golfers of the world as well as golf and media professionals, will be attending the event, whilst the tournaments will have full tv and media coverage from the European Tour Productions and Sky Sports Television networks reaching more than 400 million subscribers. The back-to-back tournaments will be promoted and staged by International Sports Management (ISM) based on its long and successful history of promoting tournaments.
What's the best vehicle for your golf trip?
- Mini / Economy: Useful for the smaller party if you intend to rent your clubs whilst golfing. Otherwise there is little chance of you fitting your golf bag into the vehicle without it being on full view to passers by. Typical cars are the Renault Twingo, Kia Picanto, Kia Rio, Nissan Note or Opel Corsa.
- Compact: Normally fine for a set of clubs, although, even if there are just two of you, you are likely to be using the back seats (as well as the boot) to get a set of clubs and your bags from the airport. Typical cars are the Kia Ceed or Opel Astra.
- Larger Saloon cars: Ideal for a couple of bags of clubs, particularly if you look for a Standard or Full size vehicle. Good as they normally allow clubs to be locked in the boot.
- 4x4 and SUVs: Great for their flexibility - and designed to look good as well as being practical. Be aware that whilst many come with a screen to hide what's in the back this is not always the case. Typical cars are the Nissan X-Trail, Renault Captur, Audi Q5, Mercedes GLC, Mercedes GLE
- People Carriers: More room still in the back - and with the flexibility of allowing you to put down some or all of the back seats to increase your luggage (and golf club!) space still further. Once again, remember that the screen which can be used to hide what's in the back can sometimes be missing. Typical cars are the Ford Falaxy, Nissan Serena or Mercedes V-class.