Vehicle Return

If I have insurance or insurance excess with a different company/ insurance agency how do I get my funds returned in case of an accident?

If you have insurance or insurance excess with a different company or insurance agency, it is extremely important that you complete the whole procedure (insurance Report or police report, damage report), and that at the vehicle drop off you ask for copies of the complete documentation and damage invoices issued to you by Leos Car Rentals. All the gathered documentation and damage invoices need to be presented to the company or insurance agency in which you have signed the insurance policy to get your money refunded. For additional documentation please contact our Customer support.

We are using cookies to provide statistics that help us give you the best experience of our site. You can find out more or switch them off if you prefer. However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more »